Re: I invoke the Great Compromise

From: Paul King <paul_at_xHYNXhdUb2NqjGkwV8GLJnioOAfrvCV69fM94_Oew_SzgHKLOCZXJ1bQx_rWfdvm_hUIrIJ>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 06:46:42 +0000

On 18 Mar 2009, at 23:58, markmohrfield wrote:

> And, again, here is a link to it for anyone who would like to see
> for themselves.
>
> http://jonhodgson.livejournal.com/58117.html

Comparing the image on the webpage (as it appears on my monitor) to a printed copy, I can say that the web version is noticeably brighter and clearer.

For instance on the webpage some of the robot's eyes are glowing, On the printed copy they seem to be simply coloured green, with at most a faint glow.

If I look at the printed copy I can see why the cover is being called "murky".