Re: I invoke the Great Compromise

From: Lawrence Whitaker <lawrence.whitaker_at_aoWDlQCnV3czvn0yJvYWaATUWQDH1xSY6XnnviBet7u7TTOSuJVVyvh-vD>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 07:03:33 +0000

I guess impressions differ. I don't think mine looks murky at all. But, to state the obvious, the Continuum playtest copy is a colour photocopy, spiral-bound book that was produced quickly for use at Continuum. A full production version of the book will obviously have John Hodgson's art in all its glorious, murk-free glory.

2009/3/19 Paul King <paul_at_xp6W0o7Ib2g2KjoSgY-DfSu_fyVNMYJzKGPa_JKgB1H7LRvB3IjepMqR1S0LpLabojbHEniJKW8IzyX_hEw.yahoo.invalid>

--
One day I feel I'm ahead of the wheel
And the next its rolling over me...

Rush - 'Far Cry'