Re: Good bye

From: Lev Lafayette <lev_lafayette_at_0HtsaRr7vgdrtAVX2FBXvmIxQJ3QXFucWVLq5CD_1gm0-0hsfFaE5qsmgN7-_H>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 15:39:37 -0700 (PDT)

I think the last few years have seen *plenty* of Glorantha material.

http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/home/series.php?qsSeries=39

From: jclebreu <jclebreux_at_CDvpTJMQBE0Tu7ML-tk42J7sS0FI8_gJLhCE13lPq61XjCoLridrICVauGrccznx_2587jnrITNU59J6zZXv.yahoo.invalid> Subject: Good bye
To: WorldofGlorantha_at_yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, March 20, 2009, 1:31 AM

I will leave this community after this message

Glorantha seems dying. Of course, some "well informed" people said every month that "no, it's not true ! 2007 (or 2008 or 2009) will be a great year for glorantha with a lot of great stuff ! I promise you !" But no…nothing happen, year after year…

Ok, so I can't understand why some stuff that look great are in the publication plan one year and not the next and why the authors said the job is already done but they have no news by the editor !!!!!!!!!!!! By the past, authors have done very good job, why don't give them more respect ?

I am fed up by all these stories. I will play my glorantha like if no more publications will be out (and it's perhaps true….) If "the great argrath campaign" or the books about elves or the west will be published one day (in a far far far future), I will buy them. Unless, I am sure that I can be more efficient buying nothing than waiting for books that seems great but will never be published J

Some people will miss me, others will not Good luck everybody

Yahoo! Groups Links