Re: I invoke the Great Compromise

From: L C <lightcastle_at_Z-q3EljpvPjoNJimBg3NALJGaIDUzO6eUoatdLPbH-sW-18TS3WFfDVgTQVmyNPr>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 18:02:03 -0400

I believe that project is called "Otherworlds". (Which is a fine name for such a project.)
I thought they didn't use "Questworlds" to leave it open.

*shrug*

Hardly crucial. I think HeroQuest is a bit Glorantha-specific in the where the name comes from and something like "Otherworlds" is better for a generic system, but I hardly think it's any kind of make or break issue. There is something to be said for continuity in the naming, as well.

LC