Re: Playing Heroquest again: some questions

From: Trotsky <TTrotsky_at_Qlxf9TTtzc3nBNrDIbJCKzZniB99zAKiUE2Qkbyw9kqyqXgS3xvEVOb-xzTLQEha2a3>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 06:42:06 +0000

chris jensen romer wrote:
> First Question: is the
> scale on this map right? If so Dragon Pass is pretty small for the
> population! I vaguely recall something about maps scales on the list a
> couple of years back...

When I was writing Heroes of Malkion, I was asked to increase the scales on the old maps by a factor of 1.6.

> Secondly, Equipment. Where is it? I kept flipping through the book, and
> the index helpfully has Armor (See Equipment) Equipment does not appear
> in the index though! Anyone able to give me a page reference.

p78

As far as I recall, it's not been officially published, so you can make up what you like. Although this might be helpful: http://mythinglinks.blog.ca/2006/08/15/finovan_s_first_raid_by_jeff_kyer~1041729/

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic

Not a Dead Communist: http://jrevell.blogspot.com/