Re: Good bye / The Zin Letters #3

From: Lawrence Whitaker <lawrence.whitaker_at_iO74qLvLbWluFYqigauGC8zqjOGJ6t-m1KZOCp3gVygGCXcpAojZi44Bei>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 08:08:56 +0000

> I also wonder why there is so less MRQ material written by devoted

Gloranthaphiles? The MRQ books by Lawrence Whitaker, Robin Laws, and Shannon

Applecline are great, but I think there would be still need for even more

Gloranthaphiles, who could represents the characteristics of Glorantha

better than some inexperienced Glorantha writers.

Mongoose doesn't hire freelancers, buts its house magazine, Signs and Portents, is a great place for submitting fan-written articles, scenarios, and so forth, and I'd encourage people to do just as Matti suggests!

2009/3/21 Matti Järvinen <matti.jarvinen_at_F4eleKWUYOOkecmbzymy0r7tpB5dwPzAtiL_D7WM1k1U3kVquLXcFEE77ABRzDviytenpa-cmPmb-L-zzOAYyXk.yahoo.invalid>

--
One day I feel I'm ahead of the wheel
And the next its rolling over me...

Rush - 'Far Cry'