Re: Playing Heroquest again: some questions

From: Trotsky <TTrotsky_at_-OJ7BlCa9atau6ynWrmscDUHlawp8zHYLpgC6Xwf95ZUpWfOoegnKTsW0NEEQij8VRk>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 20:18:51 +0000

chris jensen romer wrote:
> Thanks Trotsky!
>
> One last question - Three Red Peak, and suggestions where to look for anything on this?
As far as I remember, Orlanth is Dead p15 is the only published information on the battle. In fact, I think that's the point - every clan will have its own legends of battles they fought where they did something nifty that few, if any outsiders know about. Three Red Peak is merely an example; in reality, most clans would have legends about different battles where *they* did something cool and unexpected.
--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic

Not a Dead Communist: http://jrevell.blogspot.com/