Re: Help with NPC

From: L C <lightcastle_at_uY3mXh6eermPFFhP0-_Ez0nu4C3WU0VRhHc2Zho0qexuQDrlX9deF7B4LooBgklo>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 09:12:07 -0400

 I like Matthew's statue idea, although if you just want an incarnate instead of a series of escalating fights, that seems cool too.

I'd go with the retinue of priests. If it is YA, while she is her own Radiance and such, she is also the Goddess of the Reaching Moon, so pretty much any Lunar you could think of has a reason to help out.

One option for retinue is to keep things purely priest-like, and have the priests match up with the party's skills/abilities.

Another is to go with lots of spirits. She eats spirits and controls some, so that is always fun and nasty.

Horse-eating demons of some kind is non-broo. Just big, slavering things with jaws that unhinge to swallow things whole.

LC