RE: Re: Help with NPC

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_VHrTcQP7OSkNaOE9o24q56NFV3zYT3Y6szlRirQQ9WVmPMXCfzDJqS7N60CyJA8fR8f>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 18:11:39 +1300

At 12:07 p.m. 25/03/2009, you wrote:

>Humaky and Zorak Zoran are written as enemy religions; the two characters
>are both Rune Lords which makes them the epitome of their gods' worshippers.
>I'd really like to hear what power is keeping them from tearing each other
>up!

Well Humakt being worshipped by Humans and Zorak Zoran by Trolls keeps the two sides pretty far apart. In Fonrit, Humakt and Zorak Zoran are known (under different names) as the battling brothers and they have a census to ensure that the number of worshippers are equal (presumably excess worshippers on one side get assassinated).

--Peter Metcalfe