Re: Electronic publishing (am I alone?)

From: L C <lightcastle_at_Bms_N106CrZAqV5DO6WIhHhHFr5w0sVEdTX3n-Kn0JNq0Gg9X31K-XwGRV7fICWY>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 14:38:36 -0400

But presumably you reach the casual fans with the PDF. Then, those who want the *book* buy it for themselves.
At a certain point, if PDF is the only way it gets out there, if distribution through gaming stores is less and less relevant, due to forums and mailing lists and such...
at that point, it seems abandoning the individual consumer to their fate when it comes to print is the way to go.

LC