Re: Electronic publishing (am I alone?)

From: ttrotsky2 <TTrotsky_at_bPRjhPSjUzpFZlXAmG9w1NOmOijr5Am5hNKeMrkjVoo_Tr15lwU1RycGkNHSs1V5Xlo>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 18:24:32 -0000

L C :

> >It's certainly worth trying, IMO.
> >Whether it will work in the long run, who can say?
> >I fear that a pure PDF route is more likely, in the end -
> >although, like you, I can't say I'm *happy* about that prospect.
>
> I do think a market for getting things printed will exist, but it
> may be that the game publishers just leave that to the individuals
> who want it.

Yup; POD is one of the options for this, certainly. Of course, that costs more to the customer, so... well *I'd* buy it, but I don't know about the more casual fans. Still, I hope they at least take a serious look at it.

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic

Not a Dead Communist: http://jrevell.blogspot.com/