Re: Liminal heroquest in Galactica finale

From: John Machin <orichalka_at_cyyUBKGgHNQecnjrb4OEdgeeEvZluxfirxrx11vKaF4MNoT03E4lSMGnqy8LKh5NR3>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 12:28:34 +1100

> You'll be telling me that they are remaking Robin Hood or Survivors next.

The one with the Clannad themesong?

> However these are some confirmed film remakes coming:
> Total Recall
> Dune
> Robocop

Dune again? I thought that the miniseries were tolerable (Liked: Sardaukar uniforms; Disliked: Open air bits in sietches).

> Wassn't there also a strong rumour about a remake of Blake's Seven as well?

That might not be too bad, although it depends on who is doing it...

> Of course, the Prisoner remake should be out by the summer.

... which is amply demonstrated by this. I like Sir Ian but come on... one #2? Next there will be strong female characters... and we all know where *that* leads...
(okay kidding about that last bit... but The Prisoner really isn't about a balanced cast of protagonists now is it?)

--
John Machin