Re: The thing with goats

From: ttrotsky2 <TTrotsky_at_9kNRYDMD7LyBK19EeFuFp7--kLDSuKlBfSGDEEXuaH8Tlblcv9tDwSmKMzJo2Q5LYoc>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 14:06:23 -0000

> I'd say there's lots of goats in all the highlands along both sides
> of the mountain chain to the northwest of the wastes. (The
> Rockwallls? I can't remember.) The trolls in Dagori Inkarth would
> eat them, but don't herd them.

"Rockwoods", but yes, I'd be surprised if this weren't so. Further afield, there are mountain goat hsunchen in Ralios (in the mountainous terrain, one presumes). Of course, a mountain goat isn't the same animal as the one that gets domesticated, but wild goats of various kinds would probably be fairly well distributed across Genertela's highland regions. And, in the Empire, there are the goat-worshippers of Kostaddi and Zarkos.

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic

Not a Dead Communist: http://jrevell.blogspot.com/