Re: Fronela review.

From: ttrotsky2 <TTrotsky_at_8TwCkvA76ETcX1m8LqUC-a_uvEltSY8DX17z8f9Zk39eL6zkC4oNzcyJAR1flbtQZ2F>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 18:21:44 -0000

Keith Nellist:

> I've been cross referencing Glorantha: Introduction to the Hero Wars, Genertela Crucible of the Hero Wars, Sog City guides, Peter's timeline of Fronela, The Middle Sea Empire and anything else I can find. I still cannot work out:
>
> Where Nevs is.

See the maps on my website. (Short answer: it's the mountainous bit in the centre of the northern peninsula).

> Where the Gate of Banir is.

In Timms.

> Who calls south of the river "Syanor".

We know that "Syanoran" is the native language of that region, which implies that its the local name. Having said which, since the founding of the Kingdom of Jonatela, I suspect that the older name for the region has fallen into disuse a little.

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic

Not a Dead Communist: http://jrevell.blogspot.com/