Re: Fronela review.

From: Keith Nellist <keithnellist_at_-bWheEnzXerzi2e3yOs9ezecC8KhZIwbbcfW9iz7I3YQqq6P1jG-mQIO1XSNYrU>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 13:21:13 -0000

I've been cross referencing Glorantha: Introduction to the Hero Wars, Genertela Crucible of the Hero Wars, Sog City guides, Peter's timeline of Fronela, The Middle Sea Empire and anything else I can find. I still cannot work out:

Where Nevs is.
Where the Gate of Banir is.
If there is a Cult of the God of the Silver Feet in the 2nd Age (or is it just a facet of Issaries, or some other deity?). Who calls south of the river "Syanor".

None of these are crucial questions, but my curiousity about the region has been piqued.

Has anyone ever used the Syndics Ban as a setting for a one shot? I'm thinking either coming out of it after 100 year isolation, or going into it as a sort of apocalyptic survivalist game.