Re: The thing with goats

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_Vs_K_UPQtHzrZft2dwcS2Q6xHN03Bzs9LBA68Mc0kZgfKSGO418mDE4P80J1VmIzRcjLaYMk>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 10:24:29 -0000

IMG High Llamas are like giant Llama/Alpaca, and so don't have horns, but I could accept an argument that they are like giraffes, and so do haev small ones. (But if that were the case I'd call them "Giraffe Riders" for clarity...)

> > My own preferred Praxian elemental associations are:
> > Bison - Earth
> > High Llama - Water
> > Impala - Storm
> > Sable - Moon or perhaps Fire/Sky
> > Morocanth - Darkness
>
> Humbug. "Everyone" "knows" it's:
> Bison - Storm
> high Llama - Water
> Impala - Sky
> Rhino - Earth
> Morocanth - Darkness
> Sable - used to be sky, back when they didn't distinguish themsevles from the Impala. Now it's moon.

There's a 2nd age scenario for a party of, or employed by God Learners. "Obviously" the Praxian Tribes are representative of the various Elemental Runes. All you have to do is investigate the tribes and discover which one is which... (My money is on the Baboons reperesnting "Disorder"...)