Re: The thing with goats

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_y2rSDSJhEWEnJp5eFykv2FXAhHGZ5H09DKxKFqTxKjl2rVGMuigmj0zfH4P4AD0K>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 17:27:36 -0000

Keith Nellist:
> I didn't think High Llama had horns but I might be wrong
> about that (never got high up enough to check).

I think they have little nubby horns, smaller than a giraffe's.

> My own preferred Praxian elemental associations are:
> Bison - Earth
> High Llama - Water
> Impala - Storm
> Sable - Moon or perhaps Fire/Sky
> Morocanth - Darkness

Humbug. "Everyone" "knows" it's:
Bison - Storm
high Llama - Water
Impala - Sky
Rhino - Earth
Morocanth - Darkness
Sable - used to be sky, back when they didn't distinguish themsevles from the Impala. Now it's moon.

> So I guess I would add Goats to be the Disease herd when
> that is treated like an elemental power, as in Prax.

The term "Chaos Herd" is often used with mutliple connotations. I suspect it can mean goats in some cases.

Chris