Glorantha Apocalyse

From: Keith Nellist <keithnellist_at_ZRN10UANErWQLnGOCXI9ouLJoPy7VWbuxJuQgs_uZE_SZVKPTGcMW99Elx0NBaR>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 09:23:30 -0000

> I have. I once ran a one-off game where the player characters were
> Fronelan "Pure Ones" - Telmori without the curse of enforced
> transformation. They were trapped within a small area entirely
> enclosed by the Ban which they shared with an isolated human Barony
> and with which they had had to achieve some kind of modus vivendi.

Thanks Richard. This made me think of the number of times (in Glorantha) that there have been events that almost totally destroyed an area - leading to post-apocalyptic type scenarios.

A brief list:
The Syndics Ban
The Dragonkill
The Closing
The sinking of Slontos
The sinking of Jrustela
Whatever happened on Loral/Monster Island The Troll Occupation of Pavis
The Invasion of Prax by Horse People (aaargh, the horror!) The Kingdom of War
The Elamle Ata thing where all the plants die The Elamle Ata thing where all the plants come back The betrayal of the EWF by the dragonewts (almost) The Destruction of Dorastor
The Moonburn of Rist
The SkyBurn of Erigia

I guess the Hero Wars followed by the Illiteracy Era is the next disaster.

Any I've missed?

Keith