Glorantha Apocalyse follow up

From: Osentalka <Osentalka_at_VtpL5euFOVjDgfpmU4Qjn_JvIHJfoZQG4uvjSHoTNdaJsM1IVd0sfPQUKoeD3QB-fq>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 16:10:01 +0200

I know what all of these events are, but i lack the time to skim through my files and find dates to add.
Can someone please add a year/years and place to these events (like i did with the first two)?

Apocalyptic desasters:

1500 S.T. Fronela - The Syndics Ban
1120 S.T. Dragon Pass - The Dragonkill
The Closing
The sinking of Slontos
The sinking of Jrustela
Whatever happened on Loral/Monster Island The Troll Occupation of Pavis
The Invasion of Prax by Horse People (aaargh, the horror!) The Kingdom of War
The Elamle Ata thing where all the plants die The Elamle Ata thing where all the plants come back The betrayal of the EWF by the dragonewts (almost) The Destruction of Dorastor
The Moonburn of Rist
The SkyBurn of Erigia
The Hero Wars followed by the Illiteracy Era

The War Against Silence.
The Seleran Empire
The Dragons Awakening Shudder
The Yranian Invasion