Re:Grotaron sources

From: John Harding <jrharding_at_9t8ilrSWPqQvv3QlcUDIFhSb3nO6ur-k91mb8gB8h76UN5jYGUsHv_ncAADtpUsE8V>
Date: Sat, 02 May 2009 13:40:24 -0000

Thanks Keith and Osentalka

There seems to be a bit of difference in the descriptions as you say Keith. On one hand we have a peaceful friendly race of giants who value life and like embroidery on the other a race of hunters and mercenaries who are good at who are good at knocking flying things out of the sky (according to an old post by Greg here http://glorantha.temppeli.org/digest/heroquest-rpg/2002.02/9763.html)

I just bought a copy of Tradetalk 15 from rpgdrivetrhu and the illustration managed to answer a few questions about the eyes in the back of the hands and seeing while shooting. Just allow them to raise and roll the eyes forward! Nice illustration btw.

John