Re: Getting (re-)started in Glorantha...

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_Y6YM2NdSc4e9bZgSv8hKfr67jaqlgIlJvnN-y9uEtQRPJ_CcZG-n2POkmNgzjwqY5p6o>
Date: Tue, 05 May 2009 09:24:08 -0000

> So in addition to the core book, what else do I need? I have Pavis and Big Rubble (still) which is a start, but what other Issaries or other publications should I seek out? Or should I just wait for HQ2 and the revised P/GR which will be out soon?

FWIW, I have found that with the new HQ rules and The Sartar Book, it is very easy to run the classic Pavis, Big Rubble adventures. You just use the stats in the old books as a guideline for how dramatic you want the obstacles to be. The Pavis Book will contain new scenarios (as well as re-imagined takes on some of the old classics), plus additional cults and keywords for HeroQuest.

Jeff