Tentacles Preorders

From: Rick Meints <rjmeints_at_Hh8ZVPY8ffvWFfHoZo4A5H735zZs4N7o9b7YJ2SaYLrr966n4Fsyp9xhAf-Tk3_mq8T>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 15:47:59 -0000

I can accept Tentacles pre-orders up until Tuesday, May 26th. Both books are at the printers, and will be on sale at the con starting Friday night, probably at the first Moon Design Seminar, which I believe is scheduled for shortly after the Opening Ceremony.

For those of you who cannot attend, Andre has offered to ship you the book if you pre-order it from me. He is charging some postage for that, but I will defer to him for what that entails.

Pre-orders are paid to me via paypal, at my rjmeints _at_ aol.com address. The prices are 30 euros for HQ2, and 50 euros for Sartar.

We are printing enough of each so there will be some available for cash-and-carry sales at the con.

Regards,
Rick Meints
Moon Design Pubs