Re: Elz Ast map

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_0QU_SxWSWuCIeqRmYRRH8eUt6qA8lawQfS7EFMXuzjOq4ih5W4BLL1Vqznfv-ru_rYx5>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 15:28:47 -0000

> I've uploaded a pdf of the map to the files area under the name Elz Ast map draft (or something like that).

Richard - this is fantastic. Do you have a copy of the Dara Happa book that was done for Continuum? Nothing on Elz Ast but a lot about Yuthuppa and Raibanth (and Alkoth as well).

> I'd really appreciate any feedback you may have on this. I don't havce a copy of ILH2 so don't know if there's anything relevant in there.

Not really. The Continuum Dara Happa book has a lot of information on the three main Dara Happan cities. You might also look into GRoY and FS for bits of ideas.

Jeff