Re: Preview Pages!

From: David Dunham <david_at_CllW218K-casqbE1ufYiNgWTl5Usr9fCMxMpcZdNcqFqJOf9eL4wdKebAcpeflF7FEUuSJ>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 17:40:39 -0700

Rick

>While I don't like typos either, and most books are not typo free, I
>cannot correct them for the Tentacles Edition. We will be gathering
>all the feedback and suggested fixes over the next few weeks, and
>then correcting and adjusting various things before the final print
>run.

Right, that printing is en route from the printer to the castle as I type!

Like Rick said, please send me anything you notice -- obviously those who are able to get the Tentacles edition have the chance to notice more. Send them off-list (so I can keep track better than hunting through a Digest), with page numbers.

Thanks!

--

David Dunham