Gone are Aspects...?

From: Sean Foster <ebaninth_at_5XpOw1_8Jy7lB6m0bvG3icojRK3yWv2bKPey52Q7_8Nj9hGDc2exvujndOOZOL2cNhZ>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 23:18:20 +0800

> Wahooooooooo!!! Glorantha is back on track, at last! It's HeroQuest, but
it is the Old Glory again. Gone are the cults like "Pingpongo the Nose
> Picker, aspect of Orlanth that oversees the elimination of excess body
hair" with a fixed set of silly affinities,

In the mists of my memory I remember a tale, a tale of a fateful trip, that started from this tropic port, Aboard this tiny...<Thwack>...ouch...sorry.

Anyway, I can remember Joerg and someone dueling at a convention (was it with inflatable penguins or swords) over if a culture worshipped a single diety or group (aspects) of that deity. Can someone remember what I cannot ... for some reason I thought it was a precursor to the aspects in Storm Tribe. Or just finish off the song...

Cheers

Sean