Re: Gone are Aspects...?

From: Jamie <anti.spam_at_HUx-WFPES0_Knhaj1F9qfzlM6VEyug62vqXRdOF4pHfAlJJuWMgPSunlgGRX7DpSw8>
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2009 17:47:07 -0000

Not sure exactly what you are remembering of course, but Joerg and Alex had a very long and in many ways formative argument over theists (not called that back then) worshipping a single deity or a pantheon on the old lists. Is this what you are perhaps remembering or maybe a follow on argument?

I was only telling Jeorg this weekend that I always have that old discussion in mind whenever I read new versions of the magic system, so I can decide who is currently winning, despite the fact that the body of argument has not been added to for over ten years.

Jamie