Re: July 1st Worldwide Release of HeroQuest 2nd Edition

From: Neil Robinson <OrlanthiFool_at_mDeMPFTW0Fe3b9IWujAvLcmhOBT629w5OEXu51lyPGojH5q1O1rWa8XlnrNSPR4>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 10:09:37 -0700

Not to pick on your FLGS, but you will probably get it cheaper (or as cheap) and earlier by ordering it online.

There is a reason why most niche games are primarily sold online these days. With the margins required to move a product through the distribution channels where everyone takes a cut the game developers get basically no profit from the in-store sales. That is, unless you have the benefit of massive print runs, that only the largest companies can do.

Neil