Re: HQ2 and Sartar: two steps in the right direction

From: ttrotsky2 <TTrotsky_at_yBUIzaT87lawteW7pGEv8GQjgk6aGyWW8D96TaJrZiqrBHOzd44jelOPmgA6n2T29nb>
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2009 16:54:15 -0000

Paolo Guccione:

> Unfortunately, we have too few examples of Malkioni cults to be sure
> it works well with sorcery, but we all hope this will be fixed in
> the future.

Just to clear up one apparent source of confusion (judging from an e-mail I received off-list): the three Malkioni books have already been fully converted to the HQ2 rules, and the revised HQ2 versions are in Rick's hot little hands. So there *is* progress there, even if there has been some delay because of the (fully understandable) desire to get the new Sartar book out first.

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic

Not a Dead Communist: http://jrevell.blogspot.com/