Re: July 1st Worldwide Release of HeroQuest 2nd Edition

From: L C <lightcastle_at_KGct6tycftEDlrbLX9YWk4_LK2k_YmmTFTQvab9krRo7VUSV1zx4CnAOnGKHsfC_>
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2009 01:18:46 -0400

This got sent direct to me, although obviously meant for the list.

Actually, in the US, the lead time is usually several months. My distributors ask me for pre-order information months in advance so that they can plan their own orders of the product.

I've asked my distributors (the two biggest in the country) and my sales representatives there haven't heard of the books...

This makes me think that the books, if carried at all, will be ordered late and in very small quantities... This worries me since I would very much like to carry the books in my store.