July 1st Worldwide Release of HeroQuest 2nd Edition

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_8BwGJYOuXvVeKPatACNCe0oPFTpscHpU-QPmj1m0qfFb2havRiEEQv8nYZTMzTsIDMe3>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 19:14:21 -0000

The good news keeps rolling in! Rick and I just conferred and we are committing to a July 1st Worldwide release of HeroQuest 2nd Edition! We are still working out the final price but will announce that when available.

As for prereleases, we will give out the final details on that as well get closer. Before you preorder, please keep in mind that there is ALWAYS the possibility of their being unexpected delay: printing company goes out of business or has some major problem, swine flu causes the print company to stop work, airplanes stop flying, cats and dogs start sleeping together, and so on. We are sure that we will be ready on our side, but you never know when you are dealing with parties outside of your control. Just keep that in mind.

Finally, we are working on making sure that HeroQuest gets properly displayed and marketed at a both at Origins and GenCon but neither Rick nor I will be able to attend those cons. Let us know who plans to be there and wants to wave the flag for HeroQuest!

Jeff
Creative Developer, Moon Design