Re: Delaying Malkioni books

From: Nick Eden <nick_at_lFqtB7bGoI8XzmHww8x0qx9a4dEqhtnm9ITCkbqyJerhnIf-wozMRwv80VnyTBCJXR5gDVR>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 21:17:47 +0200

On Fri, Jun 5, 2009 at 8:52 PM, Osentalka <Osentalka_at_Px77Npneqk-ullWh_9sUlodJJUZ4NVTE2dFpzzp_qKwDQ2G0qypNUEpNlVz_VoAkAfR-vEZRariuyfV-ZgI.yahoo.invalid> wrote:

> At that point it COULD be a nice idea to open a second front (from where
> they also could go exploring the neightboring areas and cultures).
> Obviously it would be a good idea to make this second starting area further
> away, than say The Lunar Empire or Kethaela. Kralorela or Seshnela would be
> a good choice.

I always thought that the Trader Coast was the ideal second front - close enough to 'home' to allow people to play the kinds of characters they've always played, but far enough away to be a bit weird. But we've got Blood Over Gold already.

> And since Moon Design has already three manuscripts about Malkioni lands in
> hand, that could be a good idea to go with.

Frankly by this point I think it would be fair to let Trotsky have the books back. Either publish on an agreed time scale or allow him to put them out through drivethru or lulu or something like that and get a little back for his work.

Let's face it - there's more to Glorantha than a single company has ever been able to publish.