Re: Gone West?

From: Nick Eden <nick_at_yVs2TlYyXdaMEmwqp7P7J-50tmXSdjFejAgZAKez4wxLyWHJdUviAkuIoKxZ5dbhJ3XeehR>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 17:42:11 +0100

You mean there are people who didn't just see ILH and CotRM as 'Understand your enemies' sourcebooks and so useful to a Dragon pass game? Go fig.

Fanzines are more difficult of course. Tradetalk's suffered badly from irregular schedules recently (courtesy of SM I think) which will also have an impact.