Re: Gone West?

From: Osentalka <Osentalka_at_nmQzNYA1b5KEdMAc0xGtSgtQoXcV5wCVBnop3pHXxoJk_eG2NHf66zydg7tMmyPn6E>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 21:02:43 +0200

AND... immediate use of Malkioni would be Sir Ethilrists Black Horse Troop. Black Horse County is IN Dragon Pass, and is Malkioni. When this setting is established, there could be a scenario that requires to go to the places where he, or his faith, came from --> The West! (it could also involve a HeroQuest to the Underworld, because that is where the horses are from).

.