Re: Gone West?

From: Osentalka <Osentalka_at_GBn_XV-4H-CHxtpNon5Yb2CWbA5r1ZEdImsAj2DH0Y9Z7yKnngtkR7VMdybbW3zBx4>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 21:12:44 +0200

Hello friends

Tradetalk is on a good way, that´s for sure.

Summer 2009: Tradetalk # 17 - Pavis & Prax (+ Aldryami of The Vale of Flowers)
Late Autumn 2009: Tradetalk # 18/19 - Catch-Up issue (everything we have in our files, that will not go into TT # 17, 20 or 21) Winter 2010: Tradetalk # 20 - Thanatar! (hero bands, narrator characters, settings, adventures...)
Spring 2010: Tradetalk # 21 - Shadows in the Hills (heortling clan/stead, including narrator characters, and scenarios... + more scenarios; Tradetalk # 21 is simply a translation and rework job ...converting from RQ and HW to HQ)

In the past Tradetalk had mainly background articles. The next four issues will have about 50% adventures!

After Tradetalk # 21 we will continue with 2 issues a year (around may and october).

With Tradetalk # 21 we are out of articles... so we need more... rings a bell? ;-)

Tradetalk will use HQ1 stats up to TT # 21. From TT # 22 onwards we will only support HQ2 and MRQ (and general Glorantha articles).

Cheers

André Jarosch
Editor of Tradetalk

.