RE: Re: Gone West?

From: chris jensen romer <chrisjensenromer_at_r1jTdwgtp5J0UWQ5uUwqtEraB7Hi05pLrrwdhTzjprd1HtDVPKfFw_XSm84>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 13:43:44 +0000

Actually for me part of the allure is it's by Trotsky. :) I don't really care if it's on Wereparakeets of the Eastern Isles, if Trotsky or Jeff Kyer write a book, I'll buy it immediately. Ditto the chap who wrote the Contuinuum freeforms and liuves in Derby whose name I for some reason forget. Hell, if they wrote Bunnies and Burrows supplements I'd buy them. Why? Because they are talented creative authors wjhose works interest me and which I enjoy hugely... :) To the best of my knowledge i have never met these chaps, but they are all very talented writers and I enjoy their work - I just wish I could buy it. :)

cj x

CJ's uneventful life is now blogged: http://jerome23.wordpress.com/

With Windows Live, you can organise, edit, and share your photos. http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/134665338/direct/01/