Re: Annilla in the 2nd Age

From: Gianni Vacca <giannieanna_at_Yt28NHhmoQImYOe-Aez4viUMx2FrmFQcH1MNvFcfkXOa_QW30YAWdz0YdBAk-OS4>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 16:17:49 -0000

All,

Thanks for the interesting input. A lot of what has been mentioned has links with my campaign: the players are Zistorite GodLearners looking for a Mostali... They are going to meet the Annilla-worshipping she-troll while adventuring. But unfortunately, these are just very very short ideas without anything really fleshed out. I have Troll Gods, but beyond those cryptic phrases [the ones mentioned in the previous posts], it does not contain much else. I also looked into the Mongoose RQ 'Troll' book, but it didn't contain ANYTHING about Annilla :-( I'll check the Uz book by the Unspoken Word tonight; hope there's more stuff in it.

Gianni