Mongoose RQ

From: Osentalka <Osentalka_at_8tlkOsXjIpqN6Onq4NW32gpRup3okIjg9tTMa8kSR54qQr82ejIhRh3Vdp09VOt9PH>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 12:54:48 +0200

By the way:

This is a "World of Glorantha" list.
I have seen LOT of discussions on the latest preview editions of HQ books, but i havenīt seen much MRQ glorantha book discussions here at all.

And if anybody wantīs to give the new RQ a try (besides sticking to HQ, which is a good choice):

The Chaos Society has collected some of these books in a limited amount of theme BUNDLES, with special prices.

Just have a look at:

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/merchant/rashoran

.