Re: First copy of Heroquest purchase!

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_1Z6IucuKeCzpLSequ6pOiCbUlR4ai75CZlbNV42wuDodFW1BHw7n0AStzBxibcEc7zei>
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2009 09:36:12 -0000

I want to thank Neil Robinson and the many many people who have bought the new HeroQuest Core Rules in the last few hours. I also want to thank CJ Romer for his fantastic review of the new book (http://jerome23.wordpress.com/2009/07/01/heroquest-2-0-the-first-mini-review/) - and I encourage others to write their reviews and post them here, or on the Heroquest-RPG YahooGroup, on RPG-net, or wherever.

I know the website still has a few kinks and bugs, but those should be ironed out in the next few days. Once that is smooth sailing we can focus again on getting Sartar out the door, and Pavis and Whitewall finished.

Thanks again -

Jeff Richard
Moon Design