Re: Opposing runes and the circle of elements

From: Todd Gardiner <todd.gardiner_at_hecSAYnBbI86kmwV-WEEkec9qRKr4HYiYYfL6S2fuTfkK8r1uygoTLoE5HB5vp>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 16:55:29 -0700

That is correct, Lodril does not have fire. He controls the heat that is within the earth, but that heat is not fire. Just as Zorak Zoran has some control over flame, but he is a darkness god.

Fire itself is not a solitary element, in My Glorantha. The Sky rune is the strongest controller of this life giving and destructive power, but it is not the only way to control heat or flame.