Re: Does Uleria have Fertility Magic?

From: Benedict Adamson <yahoo_at_JPk4Z20bcdq5gEIhKCH-C1DmSAH4tmJhxyvaASuesa1uGgSmL3p_1GlEBE7apj3SXXYOvN>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 21:42:34 +0100

donald_at_-bGNP1oPohmmHnyyQBCBvGPaAXTEdWluo6baN4cjYPUbitVxXl6-h7-0w74nJbbTcbUNHjSDBfweoeFLxOUrzSs7cQ.yahoo.invalid wrote: ...
> Fertility is one of those aspects which has
> few worshippers because there are more useful and less disruptive
> goddesses for women to worship.

Which seems fine until you consider Pelanda. In Pelanda, Uleria is not some minor goddess. She is one of their High Gods. To them She is not disruptive. To talk of other goddesses as "more useful" makes sense only if Uleria does not have much (or any) Fertility magic, which is my whole point. Oria is "useful" BECAUSE she has Fertility magic. If Uleria has all of Oria's fertility magic plus more, Uleria would be more useful than Oria.