Re: Runes of the Oronin Valley

From: Kevin McDonald <kpmcdona_at_-1QidSoCO0mafmZv02xup6jc4B5clID851aDMjXzGl4ah_La2ZK-51fLlAYdJ5jzWkm>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 09:41:50 -0400

On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 1:24 AM, Jeff Richard<richaje_at_OCtVgiFQqPXNl228WyIxoVqvs1e7kUG9zqT4p9aR0rpIB414jI3TkpM5_-BePqvFE42Vwe75ViC7baM.yahoo.invalid> wrote:

>> > Here is my first lazy take at runes for deities of the Oronin Valley
>> And here is mine:
>
> These are a great first take. Without commenting on the specific rune
> associations, my main observation is that there are far too many gods
> associated with three runes for this pantheon.

I agree. I am still culling the list, but so far my three rune gods are:

Ganestoro (who maybe isn't even a deity as such - at least for the Carmanians) Idovanus (see Ganestoro)
Turos (I still haven't fully settled on rune #3) Oria (see Turos)
[Jaga]Natha (maybe)

My main problem is with the two rune gods, which I probably have too many of as well.

-Kevin McD