Re: Is there useful elemental magic?

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_dnx-9yRL53vAKVsG5NiiuVRX5Ea16aNySbzvf1sPluUmXEhx92TxXnid6XJG_49l2dd1>
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2009 11:46:05 -0000

> That raises an interesting question, actually. Would I be right in thinking that if I, say, wanted to change Barntar's rune from Air to Earth, that that's literally all I'd have to do? In other words, that the rest of the rules/feats/etc. in the cult write-up would be unaffected?

This is not so much a rules question but a different conception of Barntar. If you want Barntar to be something other than an agricultural subcult of Orlanth (and keep in mind, Orlanth is ALWAYS associated with the Air) then the rules can handle that. But you would have changed Barntar pretty substantially (and making him perhaps unrecognizable to his Sartar writeup).

But as always YGWV.

Jeff