Re: Hwarin Dalthippa - the Conquering Daughter

From: John Machin <orichalka_at__r7XM6sQ-MZfnUUujPtNb6ZODgm3WFJjMXbgaC6ESnHSlmhesUgAIthodDEMS2DD08>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 16:42:51 +1000

2009/8/3 Jeff Richard <richaje_at_4k4AAu1bgdulPkchSXmB0sZZcfsj8PjFPi3QQ5I0OMTMRl9XywbG95Et-3oiHRfiyWsUomEkfo3n.yahoo.invalid>:
> She's got the Moon Rune, but beyond that it is your call.

I was having trouble with Stasis and Movement, since she is almost the patron of extremely aggressive military architecture. I also thought some kind of Mastery in there for the "Conquest" and "Steward" stuff. I am half inclined to say Earth as well, but I don't want to give anyone apoplectic fits. :)

> At some point Simon and I (and hopefully Mark) will be writing a new Tarsh
> book that will have a lot of Lunar cults from the perspective of the
> provinces.

Any timeline, regardless of how vague, on that? I might have made up a bunch of nonsense by then if anyone is interested too.

--
John Machin