Re: Hwarin Dalthippa - the Conquering Daughter

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_IMf7SQ3LpNvnpsTLo-Qx2_gxg5BK1tNovHBPzGQ1o0BA3X5DI9NJhXTxxF3bn1kacAYQ>
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2009 06:09:57 -0000

> Fair enough! I'm still of the opinion that you can get useful
> descriptive richness without bloat, but I can see how the historical
> context might make people reticent about this.

A few things to keep in mind: Hwarin Dalthippa is a minor goddess with only about 3000 worshipers. She is worshipped primarily as the Patroness of Jillaro. Her title Conquering Daughter refers both to her mundane conquests of the barbarian south, and her more significant conquests along the Path of Liberation.

I doubt she has some sort of "victory rune". She might have the Mastery Rune - as the patroness of the rulers of Sylilla - then again perhaps not.

Jeff