Hwarin Dalthippa - the Conquering Daughter

From: John Machin <orichalka_at_S3L2NCFXH8gLcwJ2QPSpqsRkIC1qBdx09T-cnG2WC4Ob56jJNV9qyLEJZuJWAgKv2T>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 16:30:54 +1000

Hi all,

I've been thinking about the runes possessed by various NPCs in my current (HQ2 since yesterday!) Glorantha game. I was pondering the a Lunar officer and follower of the Conquering Daughter and I got thinking about what HD's runes might be.

I own ILH-2 but I don't have it on hand at this instant. I can't really recall anything particularly Moon-y, despite her being a Lunar Immortal.

Anyone got any thoughts?

--
John Machin