Re: Hwarin Dalthippa - the Conquering Daughter

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_QYtNqi-ZL_oZfvCgUWbKD698rxkQ1uDJUHx9OO_HERTQSOdBB3WcQIBSKvJtPBEo>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 07:40:53 -0700 (PDT)

I checked with Roneer. He said this:

"Peetr the Met Calf laughs with derision at puffed-up stone-camp men:

> There was Pavis who had Earth, Stasis, Harmony and Man, despite only
> having seven priests whose only impressive magic was charity given from
> other cults.

The wise man knows how ground men lie. They lie to make themselves like scratching in the dirt. They lie to claim our land. They lie about the greatness of their gods. They lie about having nothing worth taking. And they lie to when they promise retribution against us. That is how ground men lie."

That's all he had to say about it.

Chris Lemens