Re: Hwarin Dalthippa - the Conquering Daughter

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_nAEaxAHLWfFfXUrjem0Bu-JkvlphXW3JWrCGlQGCZZXWtn8uonr8NbyRDGxJ4ZgrSR6t>
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2009 07:16:49 -0000

> Otherwise two-rune lunar deities
> are going to have room for only one rune and one-rune lunar deities are
> only going to have one rune, the moon rune.

If she is a mask of the Red Goddess, she should have the Moon Rune. If she isn't, then Peter is right. A lot of the stuff Hwarin Dalthippa does could well result from emulation of the Red Goddess (I see HD as an incarnation of the Red Goddess for the barbarians of Saird).

FWIW, after rereading the Redline History, I am dissatisfied with the writeup of HD in ILH-2. We will have to revisit her when we get around to writing Tarsh.

Jeff