Re: Cult runes?

From: John Machin <orichalka_at_75XV3OVNDBVwxelKwkh4a6h-nf3_tZS1C16ScbWkPVaDkbCdBqwnygA_dRRZm0TrE8>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 11:32:31 +1000

Woo, obviously such an anathematic position people are rendered speechless! Or is this a case of "all been done before"? (I can't believe that people are reticent about disciplining noisy newbies...;))

2009/8/5 John Machin <trithemius_at_KLqmU7zpVf7hKgy2XT6dVvmzruGWkhKI05K09UMd3R-ujQGHH_MiScdmvCOCcvHhKDsTfUjZZx9K5Bbqo2JnrzXo_ks.yahoo.invalid>

--
John Machin