Re: Human Gestation

From: John Hughes <john.hughes_at_gIjirT-908tqaSH3OMTnujdrWOScWEjWjaeHVAdINQIPUT-QsLVM1VeCsESpVY5Y>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 11:51:32 +1000

No worries. MGDV. :)

j.

At 11:25 AM 11/08/2009, you wrote:
>YGWV
>
>On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 4:34 PM, John Hughes <john.hughes_at_kc9ZUF2nYHRwx7imO0fGcwgt09LIVleo9VBpggdwogn0-6s5AqkTrgqyWOmw_4zoShsaCNvc0upptH8Iew.yahoo.invalid> wrote:
>
> > So Greg has gregged Greg again. I'll add it to the list.
>

>And yet, the world has not ended!
>Boy, am I lucky!
>

> > The 294/365 rule came from Greg in the course of discussions when we
> > were preparing Thunder Rebels. I still have the emails, and there was
> > a public list discussion at the time.
>

>None of which causes it to enter my canon, as I have described it.
>
>YGWV
>
>--
>Greg Stafford
>Game Designer

John Hughes
Publications Editor
Centre for Aboriginal Economic Policy Research College of Arts and Social Sciences
Hanna Neumann Building #21
The Australian National University
Canberra ACT 0200 Australia

T: +61 2 6125 0649
F: +61 2 6125 9730
W: www.anu.edu.au/caepr

CRICOS Provider #00120C

The CAEPR website has a large and growing electronic library of publications available
for free download, including Discussion Papers, Working Papers, Monographs and Topical Issues.