Human Gestation

From: Christopher Graves <chrphrgrv_at_S130Y3SQNguryn1pFJmaA14JhdaPhlk0FYjIDO3uoCydgHVWJ8HAq4Cbu0X0PlCCiX>
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2009 18:54:44 -0000

I'm sure this has been done already somewhere but I believe I would have a hard time tracking this down so I will just ask.

How long (in weeks) is standard human gestation. Does this vary between cultures. If so then, how long is gestation for poorish rural dirt farmers in Peloria living close to the edge of the plowline in the middle of the third age, around 1300ST. The people are probably Lodrili with a mix of Storm and Sun pantheons around the edges. You know, Orlanthi herders, Lodrili farmers and Yelmish aristocrats. This should be enough to cover all vagaries.

I'm guessing almost one full Gloranthan year give or take a couple weeks keeping the logic of the full 40 week term of Terran babies.

I need to know for certain! lol